3. H- Get hair did (Brazilian blowout)
Opted for a less expensive (and less damaging IMHO) at home treatment called Liquid Keratin (I blogged about it here
7.H, R - Join Mom/Play group and go every week
Started Friends Playgroup
with parents from Midtown and Sacramento Friends.
15. H - Get back on ADD meds and migraine meds
Been back on the ADD meds for a couple of months, life is much easier! Just picked up new migraine meds and they work okay, old meds are now off the market.
23. F- Try Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
First class is tonight!
27. F- Have $ in the bank for oops moments
Put $1000 of our tax return in savings account as a baby emergency fund!
31. E, C- Make Sample personalized Sewing cards (Conner, Bailey)
I don't really like the way these turned out on the hard cardborad with the scrapbook paper, also, the eyelets I used on this first one were too small to fit the yarn needle through! I think I am going to make the next sample on a piece of felt and use larger eyelets (3/16) and maybe set them to be able to "embroider" a child's name. We did the "shoelace" style card here because my niece kept untying everyone's shoes so she could "practice"
37. R, O - Have people over weekly
Between Painting, Church Dinners, and Girl's Night Out, we have had people over here left and right!
38. R, M - Make it a point to spend time with Family and Friends once a week
I have been making sure to spend time with Toby's grandparents and parents every week. They need their weekly dose of cute kiddo.
41. O, F- Record Yo Gabba Gabba off Dad's DVR
Well, I kind of gave up on this because Dad cancelled his DVR before recording them, so now I just DVR them (we got cable).
45. O- Keep house clean enough to have people over without embarrassment
I've been working my tail off to unpack everything so the place is presentable. Our living room looks good :).
46.O - Put Cohen's Boon Pod up
The Boon Pod (a bath toy scoop and store device) was not going to work in our bathroom so it went into the yard sale box, along with most of the other froggy stuff. Our one bathroom can't be so childish, but we got something similar to replace the Boon to hold all of Cohen's bath stuff.
56. M, O - Pack one box per week
Yeah that didn't happen, I packed them all in one week!
57. M, O - Get organized to move
Changing to "Get organized after move"
59. M - Move to LA
We moved, but not to LA, we felt called to stick around Sacramento for at least another year, but we could NOT stay in our teeny apartment anymore. We moved into a two bedroom one bath house (previously had 2 bed 2 bath apartment) with SO MUCH MORE living space it is ridiculous. We have an ACTUAL laundry room, and a TV room/playroom/craft cave/man cave, as well as a backyard with a screened in porch! We love our new place and it feels much more like home to us!
71. C, F - Learn to make diaper covers
With the help of the Diaper Sewing Divas
forum, I have learned sew much!
84. # B, H - Make Bento lunches for Co and I for Mom/Play group days
We have really been doing Bento a lot lately since I gave up eating out and fast food for Lent! This one had hummus and veggies, the main bento had spaghetti for Cohen since he is on a noodle kick and a yummy salad for me. We also ended up getting Bento boxes for the two other "eaters" in playgroup because they liked Cohen's.
90. B- Blog about Mom/Play group
Okay so I am about to blog about playgroup :)
93. S, H- Get a good scale
The Nana got us one! I just hate stepping up on it!
97. S, E, C- Get Crop-o-dile
Got one for my birthday and I have to say I am disappointed. It sets eyelets, but not snaps (though it advertises that it does), and it is finicky at best. Used it to make sewing cards for my niece and nephew and half of the eyelets fell off!
98. S, B - Buy Weebly pro
91. S, C, R, F - Get stuff to make diaper covers
I have way more stuff than I need now, just waiting on my snap pliers to do the next step! Taking time to research more and more.
Here is a list of posts about this project because I removed the links (they no longer work).
I got too ADD to complete this lol but I did get quite a few things accomplished so I thought I'd make the sidebar a post and transfer these posts to my main blog before I delete this part of my blog.
- Get a deep freezer (Complete)
- Clean off back porch 1 box at a time (Complete)
- Install cat door, screen in porch, relocate cat box to porch (Complete)
- Follow FLYlady missions
- Finish FLYlady Control Journal and follow it
- Buy at least 3 clothing items in seasonal clearance sale and save for next season (Complete)
- Put extra shelves in spare room for pantry storage (Complete)
- Get Toby a compact writing desk (one that folds up?) (Complete)
- Buy clearance Christmas decorations for next year (Complete)
- Do a 27 fling boogie once a week
- Stick to my budget on every shopping trip (Ha Ha maybe once)
- Move any money to be saved into savings account so it doesn't get spent
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night (get to bed by 1 am at the latest) (Again Ha Ha)
- Update agenda every night before bed
- Follow agenda every day and update on blog
- Get pregnant or look into adoption (Complete)
- Move into a house
- Mistreat my windows
- Nest wherever I am (Complete)
- Find a new job that works with my personality and schedule (flexible) (In Progress)
- Work on using my timer and sticking to it
- Find other ways to earn money than a conventional job (In Progress)
- Work on being content (In Progress)
- Keep inventory of food in freezer and on shelves (Ha Ha)
- Continue doing GG and clip and file Q's every Sunday
- Only buy what we are going to use (Complete)
- Keep track of what we do use so next cycle can be adjusted accordingly
- Never buy full price if you can help it! (Complete)
- Try 1 new recipe a month
- Get artisan breads in 5 mins a day book
- Try all of the different recipes in it
- Bake and decorate one batch of cupcakes every month in a different way each time (Ha Ha!)
- Try OMAC for a full month (Complete, we don't like it, going to stick to slow cooking)
- Try one new slow cooker recipe a week
- Create a cooking blog, list actual recipes, not just "a little of this, a little of that" (Ha Ha)
- Get my camera fixed (Complete)
- Take at least 5 photos a week (In Progress)
- Scrapbook photos digitally (In Progress)
- Make my wedding album (Complete, for the Moms, In Progress for mine))
- Make an album for each year Toby and I have been together
- Start my Etsy shop (in Progress)
- Create a workspace for my crafts (Ha Ha, but all of my stuff is in one closet)
- Make one new item a week to sell on Etsy
- Make 4 cards a week
- Take making own findings class @ U Bead It
- Make something new with hand made findings every day after taking class
- Be able to digitally scrap a layout and make it a blogger layout (Complete)
- Remind Toby about NaNoBloPo and try my hand at it too (Reminded, and he started, but didn't finish, I didn't even try)
- Set up a portfolio (In Progress)
- Tell my husband I love him in a new way every day
- Go OUT on a date once a week (ha ha!)
- Blog once a day
- Comment on 2 NEW blogs a day
- Twitter at least 1 time a day with FLYlady updates
- Send one card a week
- Call each family member once a week to see how they are doing
- Set up Skype (Complete)
- Call Monica and Simon via Skype once a week (lol still haven't done it once!)
- Start saving money to go to Europe for Simon and Monicas wedding
- Set up a "findings" package exchange with family members (different person each month)
- Get to know my brother's significant others (Complete)
- Go to Disneyland with my whole family (Complete)
- Make a phenomenal blog site that links up all my blogs (Complete twice over!)
- Buy a domain name (Complete)
- Make a new award every month and give them to my fav bloggers
- Give out a green fairy award every week
- Keep 101 in 1001 blog updated (ha ha)
- Make every moment count, no wasted days!
- Workout at least 2 times a week for at least 1 hour
- Swim at least 1 time per week
- Lose 30 pounds: Track exercise and weight loss in Spark People
- Learn to track ovulation
- Get back on ADD meds (In Progress, getting labs done this week)
- Find a therapist who specializes in ADD and is covered by my insurance (went back to my original ADD therapist and she is not covered, but oh well - Complete)
- Find a new doctor
- Get allergy panel
- Get a physical
- Get ADD under control to return to work by Feb (of 2011? maybe... In Progress)
- Pick up diagnosis from Dr. R (Seeing Dr. R again)
- Once on meds, journal about changes
- Once meds start stop drinking caffeine
- Take meds daily along with other meds and vitamin (Complete minus vitamin)
- Work on following a healthy eating plan daily
- Keep a food diary using Spark People
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Pray everyday
- Keep up with Rob's Bible Study
- Start HomeBuilders group
- Read one spiritual book a month
- Dig into the Bible everyday (at least 2 passages)
- Complete FamilyLife app and turn in by Jan 1
- Pray with Toby about FamilyLife daily
- Read at least 1 article in the newspaper every week
- Get Photoshop and learn to use it (Complete, finally!)
- Try playing racquetball
- Read one novel per month that I have never read before
- Read one news or informative article every day
- Learn enough HTML to make my blog fantastic (Completeish)
- Find out what I need for AA
- Find out what I need to transfer
- Go back to school and take 1 class at a time